Facts about Jungclaus-Campbell:
- Owned since 1875 by one family, now in its
sixth generation of active management.
- More than $40 million in bonding capacity.
- Long-term customers include:
- General Motors. 92 years
- Praxair (and its predecessor, Union
Carbide). 100 years
- Allison Transmission. 68 years
- Methodist Hospital. 83 years
- St. Mary-of-the-Woods College. 126 years
- Works in Indiana and neighboring states.
- Owns $3 million in top-flight equipment.
- Industry-leading ProSafety™
- A leader in Self-Performed
work: earthwork, concrete, demolition, carpentry, steel, siding,
miscellaneous metals, specialty roofing.
- Expert in industrial Design-Build
for companies like GM, Praxair, Union Carbide, Dow Chemical and
- Active QA/QC ProQuality™
program supports exceptional quality.
and Partnering success meant we
spent less than $13,000 total on legal fees from 2004-2011.
- Experienced in Green
Building & LEED construction.
Teamwork & Trust are fundamental
Building teams and sharing information contribute
mightily to our success. Our medium-size means senior management
attends to even small details during planning of projects and also
follows up with frequent site visits. Trained in communication and
scheduling in our ProTraining™
program, superintendents rarely have jobsite emergencies.
Teamwork and communication reinforce ProPlanning™,
our formal planning process. It’s a disciplined, by-the-book
way to get the most quality work done in the shortest time.
Owners love it.
As for problems, we believe in solving them
immediately and at the lowest level, while emphasizing openness
and trust. This equates to the handshake with which we have done
business since 1875.
It’s a natural.