put, Jungclaus-Campbell models community involvement.
We donate nine percent of pretax income
in cash to charity.
In addition, we’ve made these in-kind
contributions since 1994:
- Gave more than $125,000 in fee reductions
and solicited contributions to the Holliday Park Nature
Center (pictured at left).
- Provided construction of the Holliday Park
Playground below cost, saving Friends of Holliday Park $47,000.
- Provided over $60,000 in solicited contributions
to Wabash College.
- Rebuilt concrete entry steps for the Phoenix
Theatre at no cost.
- Donated $110,000 of improvements to I.U.’s
- Donated more than $60,000 in improvements
to Jameson Camp.
- Built a $2,000 playhouse for Christamore
House for its auction.
Our president, Tim Nagler, has served
on the boards of the Fine Arts Society, Pine Island Camp,
Indianapolis Opera, Indianapolis Opera Foundation, Camp Fire,
Jameson Camp, Park Tudor School, Arts Indiana, Phoenix Theatre,
International Violin Competition of Indianapolis and the board
of the American International School of Florence, Italy.